Stickley Address Plaque
This beautiful Stickley Address Sign is created with the utmost care and quality. You may have your house numbers alone or both your house numbers and street name. You decide the Metal Finish (See 'Metal Finishes' chart above), and Mounting Style - Keyhole style mounting or Matching T30 Screws thru face. Screws are provided to make hanging a breeze.
Your street name is optional and the font size will vary on the number of characters. View images above for examples.
- 12.5"W x 8.75"H x 1"Thick
- 17"W x 12"H x 1"Thick
- 22.5"W x 15"H x 1"Thick
Specify what you want on the sign in the 'Personalization' box located above.
- Please type in lettering (if any) using upper and/or lower case lettering just as you would like it to appear on the sign. For example: 'SW Kingsland Avenue' or 'SW KINGSLAND AVENUE'. If punctuation is desired, please show that as well.
- One or more lines of personalization can be accepted. If you are looking for a plaque with more than two lines please contact us via email or phone. (541-647-7226)
Two Available Mounting Options:
- Keyhole Mounting from back. (See visual example of this mounting style in the image box located under large picture at the top of this page.) Choosing this option the screws are not seen from the front once the plaque is mounted.
- Matching Screws through Front Face of Plaque. (Plaque is mounted with screws that go through the front of the plaque and into the wall.)
Color or 'Finish' Choices: Click on the 'Metal Finishes' image box located under the large picture at the top of this page to view the custom metal finishes to choose from.
- To make your selection, click your desired finish in the 'Choose Your Finish' drop down box above.
Lettering Style: Attractive 'Rennie Mackintosh' lettering/numbering style. See examples in pictures above.
Shipping: Orders will take about 3 weeks to create and ship. UPS Ground Service to homes and business addresses, and USPS Priority Service to PO Boxes.
Each sign is made from a substrate of man-made materials... specifically 30 pound (HDU) High Density Urethane (type of plastic) sign board. This is a product that was developed for the aerospace industry and has been used for signage for over 40 years. The HDU sign is coated with a cold-applied REAL metal coating that is in use world-wide as an architectural and industrial coating. It is a well-proven, tough, and beautiful coating that gives the look of cast metal without the limitations, price, or weight. These plaques will not rust, rot or promote insects and are perfect for outside. The real metal coating will not flake or peel.
Returns & exchanges:
No returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All Signs are custom made to order, so returns are not accepted. If there is an error on our part in the processing of your order, we will gladly make it right.Be sure to contacts us with any question you have.
Email us at: email@example.com
Handmade and Hand Crafted
Every Atlas Sign and Plaque is handcrafted, made in the USA using American materials and labor. Your plaque is totally unique from every other, and has been “touched” by many different hands. Different hands mean that there are variations in the look and finish of your sign. Your plaque undergoes 8 different steps before it is shipped to you. Each step imparts a level of uniqueness making every plaque a true one-of-a-kind customized purchase. These normal variations, little bumps, waves, and other variations in the finish, that might be called defects by some, are part of the charm that only a handcrafted item can deliver. At Atlas, we celebrate these variances. They make our creation, and your plaque, incomparable.