Where purpose meets passion to make a striking impression... our Cape Charles Address House Number Plaque will create a personalized, elegant and distinctive entrance to your home.
Standard Size: 9.5" tall x 15 inches wide
- One Line Only: Holds up to five 4.5" numbers.
- With Two Lines: Holds up to five 4.5" numbers on the 1st line and seventeen 1.25" characters (spaces included) on the 2nd line.
- Your personalized house plaque will be in CAPITAL lettering and bold numbers to ensure great visibility from a distance!
Two Available Mounting Options:
- Wall Mount: Comes with two mounting screws.
- Lawn Sign: Includes two 20 inch tall lawn stakes and installation hardware. To add lawn stakes to your order, simply select 'Yes' in the 'Add Lawn Stakes' drop down box located above.
Material: These are exceptionally durable address house number plaques crafted with care using high quality cast aluminum that will not rust. Each plaque has an all weather coating that holds up in the toughest weather conditions and will resist chipping, peeling and fading season after season.
Shipping: Ships out in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Mounting hardware is included for quick and easy mounting.
- Attractive color combinations to choose from. See color options chart above for a great choice of color combinations to compliment your entryway decor.
- Available with one or two lines of text or personalization. When entering your personalization, please double-check after entering for accuracy because personalized orders cannot be modified, cancelled or returned after being placed.
- Made in the USA - Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
Looking for a larger plaque? Click here for the Address Plaque Cape Charles Large
Looking for an Extra large plaque? Click here for the Extra Large Cape Charles PlaqueGet in touch with us to answer any questions you have. We're here to help!Email us at email@example.comOr call: 541-647-7226
Thank You For Shopping With Us. We Appreciate Your Business!
Made in the USA. Manufactured by Whitehall. Since 1941
S-1175,1176,1177,1178 / Cape Charles-Standard / 8.2020