This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when using the classyplaques.com website.
Information Collection and Use
We do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. During your visit to our website you may order products on the Website or complete and send a contact form. The types of personal information collected for communication or an order would be your name, your billing and shipping addresses, email address, phone number, and credit card information. We use this information only to complete your order and will only share this information to the extent necessary to fulfill the order.
You may submit information about other people when you order a gift to be shipped directly to them. The type of personal information collected for this would be name, shipping address and possibly a telephone number. This information is only used to ship the product and confirm delivery.
How we use your Information
- To provide products or services you have requested. Among other things, this includes order confirmations, invoices, and customer service communications. To contact you by email, phone call, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication.
- Like many companies that provide products to customers, we share your volunteered information with third parties in order to fulfill your request. These manufacturers and/or individuals use your information to fulfill your order and deliver your packages. These manufacturers and individuals may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. You may however, ‘opt-out’ of this use of your volunteered information at any time, but doing so will impair our ability to provide you with proper service and to process and fulfill your order.
- To manage Your Account registration as a user of our website. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods which we offer that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- We may use your information for data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing and your user experience.
- When we hire contractors to perform services for us. This includes companies that do payment processing, order fulfillment, marketing, designers, manufacturers and parties that provide services for us. For instance, if you check out through PayPal, we submit your personal information to them.
- When disclosure is required by law. For instance, we will disclose your personal information if we receive a court order instructing us to turn over data.
- To investigate suspected fraud, illegal activities, threats to any person, or violations of our Terms and Conditions.
- If Classy Plaques is purchased by or merged with another company. We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company. We will provide you with reasonable notice if that happens by updating this page.
- If you purchase goods through our site, we will have to provide credit card information to our credit card processor for payment purposes. Our credit card processor is based in the US and is responsible for the security of credit cardholder data to the extent that it has control of that data. To that end, they undertake regular assessments consistent with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. (PCI-DSS)
Retention of and Transfer of Personal Data
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will store and process your personal data during the period necessary depending on the purposes of the processing, the contractual relationship between us and to comply with record retention laws and regulations.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Abandoned Shopping Cart
Our site has a helpful service where it will email a customer who has abandoned a shopping cart to remind them to complete the purchase. If you started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest in the product. If you would rather not receive further emails of this kind, you may opt out of this service by clicking a link in the email titled ‘unsubscribe’. Your choice will be automatically updated under the Customer Details page.
Usage and Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, or remember who you are after you log in, and other statistics.
We use third-party cookies, like Google, for analytics, and those third-party cookies may be placed on your computer. Because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to ‘Do Not Track’ signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Consent and Acceptance of Use